Kompas Daily is one of the main partners in Asia Pacific Media Forum (APMF). This is a biennial meetup of the brightest minds, change agents and business leaders where they share and discover innovative ways to engage with brands today.
Carrying the theme ‘Game On’, APMF brings forward thought provoking sessions, advance class, and latest marketing technology exhibition. Three days of brain-fest to inspire fresh thinking that keeps us ahead of the game. Experts will share their expertise and experiences related with the rise of digital era.
APMF gives attendees immersive learning, collaboration, and networking experiences. Held in the magical island of Bali (Nusa Dua Convention Center) on 11-13 May 2016, APMF is a place where great ideas are hatched and business decisions are made.
So, are you the one we are looking for?
- Passionate youngster with maximum age of 30 years old
- Passionate in writing and media industry
- Excellent writing skill
- Preferably lives in Bali
- Available at 11-13 May 2016 (full-day)
- Social media savvy
- Why I should Attend APMF 2016
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SELECTION PROCESS:
- Updated Curriculum Vitae (with latest picture, valid student card & ID Card)
- Two Motivation Letters (Max. 500 words, Font: Segoe UI, Size: 10)
- Why I should attend APMF 2016
- Explain one session that attracts me the most at APMF 2016
- Writing example in Bahasa (any topic)
- All required documents should be send to:
Email : email@example.com
Subject : Choose Me as Your APMF Candidate
- Volunteer will acquire certificate of participation
- Kompas does not responsible for any accommodation and transportation cost during the event
- Vacant position: 1 person
- Kompas will only notify the selected candidate
- Kompas’ decision is final and can not be interrupted in anyways
- Documents submission period : 4 – 6 May 2016
- Selection process : 7 May 2016
- Announcement : 8 May 2016 (via email and mobile phone)
- Technical Briefing : 10 May 2016